Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, December 28, 2009

Formsping Answers ( 8 )

Ask Ask Ask !


Can you take a picture of your haircut? I REALLY like it, & i'm planning on getting a haircut soon! K thanks (:

LOL Thanks ! Here's some pictures i've taken before:
http://i48.tinypic.com/14ieoeu.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/4jrxh3.jpg
Its just REALLY layered. I hope this helps :)

omg i wanna know your AIM!

" x smooooooch " ! With 6 O's. LOL I seriously need a new sn but its too much work ):

How are you watching new moon online ? :D

LOL My boyfriend gave me a website ! " ch131.com " :)

Awww the wolf and raccon pic is soo cute ! LOL. Remember, you're never too old to go to circus circus :D

LOOL Thanks ! :D Seriously, i still love it but i feel hella out of place there. LOLL

do you and sisters party a lot?

Nu uh ! LOL We both don't drink/smoke/etc. LOL No crazy parties, ever.

hii! What kind of camera did u use to take pictures during ur reno trip. is like such a good quality!!! =) haha thanks!

LOL It actually has even better quality when its on the camera. It's a Canon PowerShot SX200 IS. No problem :)

Hi (: I'm the girl who asked for your ideas on where me & my bf are gonna go on our 3-year anniversary. It's okay for you not answering it on time. We just went on a 3-day trip to Reno. Since he's 17 years old, we just used his parent's car. Since our parents know that we want it to be special, we only went. It was really fun but i hurt my ankle when i slipped on the snow ): So yeaahs. Maybe you guys could just have a picnic or something. Oh btw, i love your idea on the book thing! (:

Hello :) That sounds REALLY fun ! LOL Aww, are you okay ?! :/ Yeahhhh, probably something chilled. LOL Thanks :D

I think that it would be cool if you did YouTube videos like your sister!

LOL I would but i'm REALLY shy ): I feel more comfortable typing than talking :/ Sorry ! I might start doing some short clips once in a while though ?

No comments:

Post a Comment