Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, November 26, 2009

What i'm up to


I'm gonna keep up with my twitter. It's pretty much gonna be a lil blogging thing since i got no internet on my phone. LOL So check up on that when i'm out ! I'll post :) Anyways, i just got home from a buffettt which is like a hr away. Hm, its almost 9 & i'm leaving at 10:30. I have a while to chill & then i'm gonna change. I'm thinking of sneakers so i can walk quickly, leggings so i can throw on shorts/jeans/skirts with out going in the changing room, a cami so i can throw on anything w/ out a changing room, a bigass jacket that i can take off easily but will still keep me warm, and a purse that i wouldn't mind throwing on the floor. LOL i sound crazy but ay, i'm gonna have some fun tonight. Oh, i asked my mom if i can borrow her LV bag sometime & she agreed :) It looks like the picture that i'll upload after this post but in cream. Yayyyyyyyy :) LOL Okie, i'm gonna go chill with my boyfriend for a while. Happy thanksgiving everyoneeee.


No comments:

Post a Comment