Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Break;

Hm, quick recap of my thanksgiving break. Well, the parts i remember at least. LOL I'll try not to go into detail so it doesn't run for too long. :/

Wednesday, Nov 25-
Serramonte w/ my sister, her boyfriend, & my boyfriend.

Thursday, Nov 26-
Chilled in the morning, Hokkaido buffet at night

Friday, Nov 27-
Greatmall at 12:00AM, Stones, Slept for the rest of the day.

Saturday, Nov 28-
Chilled at home, Walk with babe

Sunday, Nov 29-
Woke up at 11:00 to babe saying " I'm gonna go now ". That sucks, i hate it. LOL But he had a last driving lesson so he had to get home. I texted him the entire bus ride home to make sure he was safe. Ahaha, overprotected. Ummmmm, fell asleep after he got home. Woke up at 3:00 to a kiss. I was like HUH ?! Wtf, why're you back ?! LOL That was sweeeet. I REALLY missed him cause he gave me like a second to say bye. But yeah. He only stayed for about an hr but at least i got to see him again. Schoool tomorrow, i haven't done shits all week. I only gotta study for my algebra test though LOL So yaaaaay :) Um, rest of the day i'm just gonna study, blog, find outfits for the entire week, try curlin my hair. Just stuff i wanna get done. I got my period on friday so i've been cramping for three days now. Sucks real baddddd. You girls who never cramp, your lucky as hellll. Oh yeah, thanks for everyone who did my poll. I have about 20 answers from all different people. Results are kinda shocking to me. LOL But thank youuuuuuu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment