Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, November 27, 2009

My crazy night

Uh, just got home. I'll list everything i can think of that i bought.
  1. 3 Tops
  2. A Sweater
  3. A coat
  4. 4 pairs of earrings
  5. A pair of sunglasses
  6. 2 scarves
  7. A Victoria secret bra
  8. A Victoria secret tote
  9. 4 thongs AHAH !
  10. Two pairs of jeans
  11. A watch
Um, i think thats about it. I didn't look at ANYTHING regular price. Everything i bought was on sale. LOL But i'm so going back to get the normal price stuff i wanted. Hm great mall @ 12:00 - 4:00. Stones at 5:00-7:00. I'm so freakin tired. Stones was shit compared to greatmall. Greatmall was CRAAAAAZY packed. It took an hr to get INTO the store & an hr to BUY the item. Hella crazzzzy. Didn't even walk in most of the stores. Today was amazing. I'm so happy. I got so much shit its crazzzzzzy. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. Okay, i'm so off to bed. I'll wake up at around 3:00. Have fun shopping you guys. Bye & stay safeeee :)

P.S: Happy 1 year + 10 months babe !

No comments:

Post a Comment