Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, November 30, 2009

Hella deep.

I love how my boyfriend calls me every night before he sleeps no matter what.
Him: Hello ?! Stephanie ?! Hello .. i can't hear you.
Me: Yes you can omg. Hi hi hi hi hi.
Him: Wha ? Hello !?!??!?!
---- Goes on for 5 more minutes ----
Him: If you don't answer now, i'm gonna hang up
Me: OMFG, YOU CAN HEAR ME. -.-
---- Hangs up ----
---- Calls back ----
Him: Hello ?
Me: Your stupid
Him: HAAAAAH, I PLAYED YOU
Me: No you didn't -.-
Him: Stop lying to yourself
Omg, he is SUCHA dummy.

I was reading through all my old posts. Wow, they were hella personal and deep. + REALLY INTERESTING. Well, to me. LOL I used this to vent EVERYTHING. I don't do that no more since me & my boyfriend rarely fight now :D But danng, it was hella deep shit. I never do that anymore. Should i start again ?

No comments:

Post a Comment