Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Formsping Answers ( 8 )

Formsprinnnnng (:

Your thoughts: ---
Dear Stephanie: Press on eye shadows don't work that well! My sister used them before, she bought a pack of 30 from some beauty shop, and they don't really work. It doesn't show up and it's really complicated to use!
Answer: Aww, they sound amazing though ! LOL But its hella expensive :/ Thankss :)

Your thoughts: (:
Dear Stephanie: I know that this is a personal situation but PLEASE stop cutting )': it makes me sad to know that someone like you would do thatt. I think that cutting is just as bad as smoking & drinking..remember how you said that smoking is like killing yourself? Isn't cutting the same?? ): OKAYYY onto my question :D Q; If your mom wanted you to take on the salon would you?? What does she plan to do with it when she retires?
Answer: LOL Yeah, i know :/ I pretty much stopped though ! I don't do it where i could die, cause thats not what i'm aiming for. It was just an addiction phase. :/ LOL thanks for being so caring :) Hm, i'm really bad with other peoples hair. LOL I don't think i would take on that job :/ I REALLY REALLY wanna be a vet or something medical. LOL I think she'll sell it but thats not gonna be for a while. But yeah, even though hair styling is a tradition in my family, i dont want that as a career.

Your thoughts: ----
Dear Stephanie: What would you do if a reader of your blog approached you and said hi to you on the street?
Answer: I would be REALLY happy. LOL Omg, that'll be amazing. I don't think that would ever happen though :/ ...

Your thoughts: ----
Dear Stephanie: hey is there a forever 21 at stones? i heard about it. but did they open yet?
Answer: LOL i haven't checked ! But i'm pretty sure it hasn't :/

Your thoughts: ----
Dear Stephanie: hey hope you answer this in time but are there any deals at forever 21 on black friday?
Answer: LOL i don't think so. Forever is REALLY cheap. They NEVERR have any discounts or coupons -.-

Your thoughts: ----
Dear Stephanie: In your buddy info, it says your date with him is Jan 27, but his says Jan 21?
Answer: Omg thanks. I just realized that O.O LOLL

Your thoughts: nice blog [;
Dear Stephanie: what would you do if someone randomly pointed and laughed at you on the street? LOL random question
Answer: LOL ! First i'd ask whoevers with me if theres something weird on me. LOL if theres not then i'd probably bitchhhh a lil bit. Tehehee :)

Your thoughts: ----
Dear Stephanie: Where did you and your sister get your 'Honey' necklace?
Answer: In china ! Ahahh, a lotta people ask that :/

Dang, i answered twice in a day ! Ahaha, just trynna keep up with everything before it builds up. LOL Thanks for posting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment