Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, November 30, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

I'm just gonna rant a little. I have my scehdule planned out for the rest of the day. LOL Just trynna manage my time so i don't end up sleeping at 1 again :/ Anyways, so i have about 30 minutes until homeworkkkkkkk. You know what ? I'll just post up my schedule.

5:00-6:00 Prepare for chem lab 2m + English VGs
6:00-7:00 Chinese Family Tree
7:00-8:00 Dinner
8:00-9:00 Blogging
9:00-10:00 Outfits for the week, Shower, Update ipod+phone, Get ready to sleep.
10:30 SLEEEEEP.

LOL I added extra time for everything. I'll blog in between :) So, my day. Hmm, boring. Tiring. I had a bad hair day. -.- It just wouldn't poof up ! Dangitttttts. Nothing out of the ordinary. It hella pisses me off whenever i have to do group work. I so rather do it alone. I mean, you weren't doing anything so i had to write most of it. I felt like i was hogging the paper so i let you write. You read for about 5 freakin minutes looking like you were thinking of the answer but instead, you just SIT there staring at it ! So i grab it again writing hella quick trynna finish on time. Seriously though ? Its GROUP WORK. We're the group, now work. -.- Geeeeeeeeeeez. ANYWAYS, i'll take a picture of my outfit later. Nothing special but from the poll, i see that you guys like it. LOL So how was your day ?! Mkay, bye :)

Feel free to post on my formspring. You can even start a conversation with me, idc ! LOL Post anything you want. I'm friendly :D

1 comment:

  1. O M F G. I couldn't agree more. And then they get the credit which you earned..on your ownn. lol

    ReplyDelete