Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm sick ): ..

I have a confession ..
I feel very sick ! Haha, i never updated on last month. Oh well, i dont have time ! Okay so i have a fever & i'm coughing. That sucks cause im leaving to china on monday -.- I miss my babesterr already ): But, either way i have to go. Happy or not, i might as well make the best of it huh ? Its easier said then done though. Hm so i'm gonna start a diff blog just for my china trip. I'll add pics, videos, and just a layout of my day there. So yeah, check up on that during the summer :) I think i should start packing .. that sucks ! i'm sad ): Rawr, kk update later !

No comments:

Post a Comment